Ahh, email. A critical communication tool for home and work, to be sure.
But is it also—and pardon the language, but this is a direct quote—“a fucking disaster zone”?
Here are seven signs you might not be the master of your email…yet.
(Stay tuned at the end of this post for some ideas to move you in the right direction!)
- You have four hundred eleventy billion unread emails. And the thought of dealing with that mess fills you with dread, shame and avoidance
- The important emails you need to answer are mixed up with unimportant, low priority emails so the whole inbox just feels like a tornado of words you don’t have time for
- That new mail “ping” and/or pop-up notification never fail to shatter your focus and wreck your groove when you’re working on something
- You seem to get tons of spam and unwanted email no matter what you do
- The idea of “inbox zero” sounds about as realistic as a unicorn joining you for lunch. The idea of being “done” with email for the day? Even less likely
- People get upset with you for not replying to emails. You can only claim you “didn’t see it” so many times.
- In the last three months, you’ve suffered a late fee or a lost client because you lost track of an email
If you resonated YES with any of the signs above, don’t fret—help is on the way!
In the coming weeks, I’m planning a host of free webinars, resources and posts designed to help you become the MASTER of your inbox, rather than a servant to it.
Do you want to…
Waste less time with email
- Feel the peace of mind that comes with a truly organized inbox (I pinkie swear this ACTUALLY EXISTS.)
- Get over the feeling that you’re never done responding to emails
- Manage email more efficiently
- Learn how to curb unwanted email forever, with ease
- Or just generally feel like you have your shit together?
To join in on this inbox ease and reclaim your email as its master—not its servant—just sign up below. You’ll get an instant download of my five favorite tools to organize your email and become more efficient…plus more great resources to come.