Asparagus and goat cheese pizza! This is the recipe I use, with a few modifications. And it was so good, I shall be making it again tomorrow. Nom, nom, nom, I love seasonal foods. (And it’s almost time for my annual artichoke!)
I’ve found so, so many articles online lately that I’m loving! This one in particular was written by Rob Lowe about sending his son off to college…it’s a bit of a longer read, but so worth it. It will hit you right in the feels.
Trying to slow down time. Does that count? The last few weeks have been flying so fast, it’s all I can do to keep up. In order to cope, I’m trying to finish as many projects as I can, without taking on new ones—I figure if I do this long enough, my pace will eventually return back to sanity.
Driving with the windows down, wearing sunglasses, listening to music. I feel like I have hardly stopped talking about spring lately, but the best part of the last few weeks has honestly been the return of warmth and color in the great outdoors. And beyond that, the prospect of it getting even warmer and warmer until SUMMER arrives. That’s what I love most right now.
- The Rosy Blu blog is available for subscription on Kindle! Get a 14 day trial for free right here. (And hey, if you want to leave a review over there of why you like reading my blog, I wouldn’t be mad. ;0)
- He said she was leaving. She didn’t believe him. This is a fascinating and unique tale of a marriage struggle.
- My talented friend Josi designs gorgeous organic textiles, and is launching into apparel with a sweet little summer dress. Check out her Kickstarter here, and learn how you can get your hands on one!
- What I know about love, by Alexandra Franzen, rings so true.
- This speech about body image and confidence will knock your socks off. “I am a woman with thoughts and questions and shit to say. I say if I’m beautiful. I say if I’m strong. You will not determine my story — I will.”
I have something new +awesome dropping on the blog next week! Stay tuned…and as usual, subscribers find out first! Be sure you’re signed up for my email list.